Wednesday 12 October 2011

THE PRO PAEDOPHILE JERSEY HDLG MURDER FARCE BLOG IS MAKING CVOMMENTS USING MY NAME AGAIN

The cowardly devils on that Blog of Doom are so obsessed with me!

"Zoompad said...
A friend of mine messed them around with community service and was banged up for a month over the original sentence so lets hope this nasty piece of work is finally dealt with properly."

Incidentally, for the record, I advised Stuart to do the community service. I told him not to give those wicked corrupt villians any excuse whatsoever to do anything else to him. Of course, he never should have been taken to court, but I was just thinking of Stuart's well being and safety, as I don't want him to go to jail and I know how corrupt the Jersey court is, it is every bit as corrupt as the Secret Family Court.

No comments: