Friday 10 March 2023

Curtis Media and Derek Gibson

Yesterday I was locked out of this blog, after I commented on Curtis Medias YouTube channel. Curtis has been arrested after making some enquiries about a woman, whose name I will not mention but has been blasted in mainstream news recently, who was reported as drowned by suicide in a river near a static caravan site. Curtis was suspicious about the police investigation, and the verdict of suicide. He was arrested after a heavy terrorist style police raid on his grandparents home in the early hours and is now on bail. I wont say anything else about him here for legal reasons, but I will say that I am praying for him and that I hope his elderly grandparents recover from the trauma and manage to find a lawyer willing to help them sue the police for substantial damages. I was locked out of my blog yesterday, and I am not sure if that was the reason, or if it was because I posted about Derek (Liar) Gibson, or both. I am not going to speculate. Either way, its yet another violat of my right to free speech.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look into DECCA HEGGIE
He is a well known YouTuber
He is also a convicted sexual predator

Anonymous said...

it looks like Geville janners prediction that one day all men could enjoy sex with little boys is coming to pass
https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=267803

Anonymous said...

i dont know how things can get much worse
you dont bog like you used to
i miss that
my sister said ou may be ill or something
please do keep us posted

Zoompad said...

Your sister is right, I'm struggling with health problems. I'm struggling with terrible depression, and I have also been physically ill.

I'm so sorry, I wish I were stronger.

Zoompad said...

Truthseeker,

Yes, they are determined to legalise sex with children. That is why I feel so depressed, and so powerless.

It's so hard, so very very hard. The wicked seem to be able to do whatever they want, with no consequence, I wonder where God is.

I'm so sorry, I am so depressed, and just feel so powerless. I'm getting old, and tired, and it's difficult to feel positive these days. I suppose this is what Jesus meant when he said that the last days would be like the days of Noah. The only thing I feel any hope about now is the hope of Jesus returning. I hope he will come back soon.

Zoompad said...

I looked up Decca Heggie.. He is a bareknuckle fighter.

I know Staffordshire police used to hold bareknuckle fights in Stafford in the 1970s. I remember my maths lecturer at Stafford college telling me that.

Zoompad said...

Staffordshire police were also going into Walton Hall school for disabled children to teach the children boxing.

Staffordshire police need to leave the children alone. I trust the police less than I trust poisonous snakes.

Anonymous said...

you are much loved i always wanted to met you to say thankyou for what you dox