Sunday 5 January 2020

Lynn Bufton

She made an unannounced visit on Friday, I had absolutely no idea she was coming.  A woman with dark hair aged about 25  to 30 was with her. I was in shock as I had been told that Lynn was dead a few years ago.

It's weird the way Im being treated.  It's just downright weird. Lynn knows I'm a child trafficking victim. She knows I have PTSD and yet she basically said "Oh, Barry takes you out to another town, you're doing ok"   WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON?

I feel I'm being laughed at by all of them. Thanks a bunch Lynn Bufton you cruel two faced cow.  What a dispicable evil thing to do, what did I ever do to you to deserve to be gaslighted by you? You cruel and nasty witch.

Sorry if this thread is confusing, I'm still licking my wounds and trying to figure out what these scumbags are up to. I suppose it will be something to do with the so called independent PIP tribunal and the so called independent complaint about my own rsole GP.  It's like being kicked to the ground and having your head kicked in by the whole damned lot of them.  Only consolation I feel right now is that orange twat has just started WW3 and Staffordshire is so stuffed with military it will probably be blasted to smithereens pretty quickly. I actually don't give a shit. They've destroyed my life and they're still all sticking the boot in. Staffordshire is a fecking dump.

No comments: