Friday 19 June 2020

PIP Tribunal

I had a letter yesterday. I've won my PIP tribunal.  I've been crying for joy about it. I hope and pray I will get some peace now, no more horrific harassment. I intend to treat myself to a tube of Daniel Smith Sleeping Beauty Turquoise watercolour paint and some Arches watercolour paper when I get my money, and use it to paint another picture of my mum's peace lily. Mum is with Jesus now and her flower is still blooming. It's turned to look out the window, I know she is with Jesus. 

I would like some peace. I would like no more harassment and persecution. 

3 comments:

Charles Edward Frith said...

Fingers crossed. You deserve it.

Zoompad said...

Thanks xx

Zoompad said...

I couldn't go to Mums funeral, I was absolutely gutted. I want to paint a special picture on the best paper with the best paint. My mum rescued me out of that hell hole, it was her who came him the court to get me home, our family was so poor, Dad couldn't take time off work, I never even thought about that until recently. My peace lily, the day mum died April 2nd a flower bud appeared, that very same day, I saw it when I got back from the hospital. It's still flowering, that same flower and it's enormous! It's over two months, that same flower!