Friday 1 November 2019

I AM RECLAIMING MY RIGHT TO SPEAK

I stopped blogging due to being bullied to stop. I basically got frightened. I've now been left a virtual prisoner. I've decided to start blogging again.

I want to write about my experiences as a user of Staffordshire mental health services. I've tried complaining through all the "proper channels" and got absolutely nowhere. I want to make this as a quick post about an incident that happened while I was being kept, illegally, on a locked ward at St George's Psychiatric hospital Stafford.

I had been told by the doctor in charge, Dr Ignatius Agell, that child abuse does not cause mental illness. That was what he told me on the first day I was incarcerated there. It was very obvious to me that he did not like me, it was as if he actually knew more about me than professionally he should have. He trashed everything I told him, how id been abused and he said several times during that 15 minuites that psychiatric illness is not caused by child abuse.  Straight away that triggered alarm bells that this hospital was not interested in actually healing broken minds.

I'll go into more detail about what kind of environment and how unfit for purpose St George's Psychiatric hospital is later. For now I want to concentrate on one particular event. I made friends during my 3 week incarceration. It's not hard for me to make friends, I generally like people, I'm a friendly and open kind of person. We were doing art,  I found a not very good art corner with some kiddy art supplies and a guitar on the ward, so I was pretty much amusing myself with those things and other people started joining in. I got the impression that everything was discouraged in that, how do I describe it, shit hole, that the patients (inmates more like) were expected to take their poisons and sit listless in front of the great big enormous telly all day long. Well I can't live like that, to me, that's like being dead. So I found some art supplies and that guitar and other people were starting to do nice things as well, and that included TALKING to one another. One night I went into a side room with a DVD  player as there was a nice film I hadn't seen so I put it on and other people came in, and we were having quite a nice time. I did notice the hospital spy with his red clipboard right outside the room, the staff didn't speak me at all while I was there except to read hospital procedure or shout and bawl at me in my face, but that's another incident. They followed us round with a clipboard, writing down our conversation. Which is, in my opinion, abusive. But I didn't challenge that, I just let it go.

One of the other patients brought up how she had been abused as a child, and that started a discussion amongst us, it seemed we had ALL been abused at some point in our lives, usually at school, by a teacher or someone in authority. We finished watching the film and went to bed.  The film and our discussion was interrupted a few times by a woman I strongly suspect was a hospital plant, a fake patient.  The reason I say that is there were two people on that mixed sex ward, a man and a woman who continually harassed everyone else, and the way the staff treated those incidents was startling, it was as if they approved. It was very very strange.  But apart from a that everyone went to bed in good terms, like friends.

In the morning I was singled out by the OT Therapist. I call her a therapist but I am very dubious that she actually had any qualifications, she reminded me of Gail Tilsley on Coronation street, a shrewd little cat of a woman,  I'm not a Corrie fan so I apologise to the actress who plays that role I'm just trying to explain my experience. She lured me into the kitchen on the pretext of a treat,  and I'm a bit of a foodie, I like my food!  She said we could make blueberry smoothie for my breakfast, so I went with her.  Once in, she locked the door, she said it was because we were in the kitchen with sharp instruments.  Looking back, that seems a strange thing for her to lock herself in a room with a patient, for safety reasons, but I didn't think at the time, I felt unhappy that the door was locked but didn't say anything.  I made my smoothie, and while I was drinking it she started berating me about talking with other patients the night before and upsetting other people.  I was pretty shocked, and asked her who id upset, and she wouldn't tell me, she just kept saying I wasn't to talk to the other patients. I could hardly believe the crap she was coming out with and it made me smile, it was so ridiculous! So I told her, she could hardly expect me to be incarcerated in that place and not actually have any human contact, and she said I could have conversations as long as I didn't talk about certain topics. So I asked her if it was because we were all talking about institutional child abuse that she found so upsetting, and she wouldn't answer that, she tried to steer me away from that question and said patients were not allowed to discuss their own case history! I had never heard anything so daft and it was all I could do not to laugh in her face! But I kept it polite and calmly told her that if she wanted patients to stop discussing their own case history amongst themselves she had better announce it to the entire ward, and she said she would, at the morning meeting, and then she unlocked the door and let me out. Of course the first thing I did as soon as she released me was go and tell all the other patients, and we had a very good laugh at the nonsensical control freakery of the silly woman.  Well they do say laughing is good for mental health!

We went to bed and in the morning I made a big effort to attend the morning meeting. As I am a bed hugger and don't like getting up too early that was a big deal for me. I just wanted to be there to see the fun when the Gail Tilsley lookalike made her public control freak announcement. I was highly disappointed when it didn't happen, instead we were given a display of competitive scowling by the grumpy looking staff.

We were all very suddenly discharged en masse after that incident. I wonder why? I expect Dr Agell will come into my blog with some anonymous post to explain what all this nonsense was all about!

20 comments:

Zoompad said...

No doubt my abusers are creeping and crawling all over my blog. Funny how the view stats have gone down to 61. Never mind. I'm expecting a phone call heaven knows why because it'll probably take the legal cover up team (I'm not daft!) two or three days and a big bottle of gin to draft up their next bit of legal cop out clap trap.

Zoompad said...

I'll be posting the next instalment of this saga soon, I'll have a rest for now. I have some very juicy scandals to tell concerning corruption in Staffordshire. I would really have liked to stop doing this to be honest, and do nice old lady stuff, but I'm not being allowed to do that am I, so on we go.

Zoompad said...

I was going to make a new blog post but I have decided to make a comment on the back of this one instead. My dear brave friend calls them Quislings. The people who allow themselves to be the tools of people who are destroying the country with corruption.People who KNOW something is wrong but are too weak and cowardly to do it even say anything about it, and who will join in the persecution of the person who is being targeted by the state out of fear or apathy.

I've become aware that my blog is being read by people who actually know me, people who smile sweetly to my face and who would never talk about these horrific things I have written on my blog, people who pretend to care about me but who actually don't give two hoots about me. People who despise me. I have no words for such false and cowardly people, except that I pray for the Lord my God to forgive them, and Matthew 5.

Zoompad said...

I meant to say, my dear brave friend Norman Scarth calls them Quislings. Norman is in his 90s and STILL, in his words, fighting the Nazis!

Zoompad said...

I think the next post I will be making will be about the strange behaviour of some of the church ministers I have been unfortunate enough to have come into contact with. I think it is very strange for a church minister to persecute a person for SILENTLY praying at the end of a church service, not disturbing other people who were drinking tea and eating biscuits,good for them, I also like drinking tea and eating biscuits, and I never find that disturbing, I think it's a very good thing to have tea biscuits and even cake after church services, but why would a church vicar persecute a person and try to claim that person who was SILENTLY praying was being disruptive to the tea and biscuit eaters?.

I thought I already had made a blog post about this very strange incident but I can't find it so I think I need to make another blog post about it, because trivial and silly as it sounds I think it is probably quite important,as surely the whole point of a church is for prayer,so if vicars are going round stopping people praying in churches it probably needs looking into.

Zoompad said...

Other people are welcome to leave comments. I'm getting a lot of page views, so I know people are reading. Perhaps other people have had similar experiences? I can't publish every comment I receive because I can't lay myself open to libel/slander, so sometimes when people tell me something I can't always tell if it's true, but I do my best to post as many comments as I can, even ones that attack me.

Unknown said...

You're hilarious!
I don't mean that as an insult by the way.But your blog is tragically funny. Am I ok to share it? Obviously I respect your right to confidentiality so wouldn't be offended if you told me to bugger off x

Zoompad said...

Oh no, I wouldn't do that, I'm glad people are reading it, it's horrible what they did and what they keep on doing. It's Michael Brown he hates my guts I think he is evil he came to the ward and was watching me through the nurses room window he's had me illegally sectioned three times, I haven't blogged about all the things they've done yet but I'm going to be had me abducted from the back of an ambulance at Victoria park in Stafford after I had a seizure and the ambulance came to make sure I hadn't had a heart attack or a stroke. The ambulance people were really nice but then the police came I think there were three police cars altogether, I know there were definatly two but I think it was three, and they pushed in t he ambulance past the paramedic to grab me and illegally abduct me. Michael Brown did that he is evil.

Zoompad said...

Michael Brown is Mike Cunninghams friend they run the LGBT police club in Stoke on Trent, Cunningham was promoted by Theresa May Cunningham is as corrupt as hell they're all involved in child trafficking they took our children to Drake Hall prison for PE and gave our children into the care of people who were in jail for drug trafficking I was furious when I found out, they were being taken inn the school minibus by Mr Dale, Mr Dale was the class teacher and he got the sack over it but Stuyvesant really his fsult, I mean he shouldn't have done it but he was just the mini bus driver it wasn't his idea I don't think he was really involved in the scam I hope not because he was a good teacher and my son liked him he got my son through his GCSEs and if it wasn't for Mr Dale my son probably wouldn't have been able to go to college. It was Mr Goldthorpe, he was the one in charge he is really creepy.

Zoompad said...

They were always having the Freemasons round Goldthorpe was in the Freemasons they were always creeping around our kids. My son got sexually assaulted one day when he went swimming by another kid and my son chucked the other kids clothes out of the cubicle and told the other kids to piss off and my son got into trouble at school and was upset, when he told me I went mad and phoned up Goldthorpe to ask why our kids were having to strip naked two by two, and Goldthorpe told me it wouldn't happen again and that some of the kids were sexual because they're autistic. But that's crap. I've found out since a lot of the kids had been abused, that kid had, a lot of them had,the kids talked to each other and shared their life storues, they're not encouraged to though they are deliberately kept isolated it's disgusting. They tried to make my son share a cubicle again but he told me and I was very very angry down the phone.

Zoompad said...

My son and I both have Asperger Syndrome I wasn't diagnosed until 2007 he was at that school because they didn't want a kid with Asperger Syndrome at Christchurch Middle School so he went to Marshlands which ended up being closed down and the headmistress sacked they were punishing the kids who were all disabled by locking them outside, shoving them in the punishment cupboard and piling up on them. Why the hell do they think it's ok to treat any kids like that and especially disabled ones! They seemed to forget the kids were disabled.

Zoompad said...

Sorry about the typos I'm feeling quite stressed right now because of the stuff that's been happening particularly last Friday's torture session at the DWP tribunal in Newcastle Justice Centre.

Zoompad said...

Stafford Police kept coming round to harass me over my blog they threatened me to stop blogging DIDN'T YOU DI DAWN FRANKS WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE COMING ROUND TO APOLOGISE TO ME WHEN I COMPLAINED ABOUT YOU.

So I have a message for any Stafford police reading this (I know they do) and the message is SHIT OFF.

Zoompad said...

I'm posting this someone posted it on Twitter. I do not believe the article, I'm no fan of the Queen but this looks like they're trying to frame her to me.

QUEEN ELIZABETH FOUND GUILTY IN MISSING CHILDREN CASE – WHISTLE BLOWERS INCARCERATED
SEPTEMBER 15, 2018 JOHN SCOTT

Zoompad said...


In the second week of May 2014, British soldier Vivian Cunningham was drugged and institutionalized against his will. Apparently, his “crime” on May 6 was daring to ask superiors about Queen Elizabeth’s outstanding arrest warrant.

The order to arrest Queen Elizabeth was issued in 2013 by six judges of the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels.

After nearly a year of litigation, Queen Elizabeth and her husband, Prince Phillip, were found guilty in the disappearance of ten native children from the Catholic-run Kamloops residential school in British Columbia. Grieving parents haven’t seen their children since they left for a picnic with the Royal couple on Oct. 10 1964.

On May 10th, the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State was asking concerned citizens to demand Cunningham’s immediate release. The ITCCS successfully prosecuted Queen Elizabeth’s kidnapping, along with 50,000 cases of other missing children.

Regiment soldier Cunningham had innocently questioned a senior officer about Queen Elizabeth’s arrest warrant, only to be committed to a mental care unit in Stafford England.

He was injected with an atypical anti-psychotic drug olanzapine under orders of Captain Murrell and Doctors Khan and Sema. The soldier was committed for six months to the St. George Hospital Psychiatric Unit with a “diagnosis” of suffering from an acute psychotic episode.

“Queen Elizabeth had direct involvement in the kidnapping and death of aboriginal children” it was reported on the ITCCS website. “Royal Family members also appeared to regularly participate in Ninth Circle Satanic Cult rituals at the Mohawk Indian School in Brantford, Ontario, Canada.”

Zoompad said...

The mental hospital in Stafford has to be St George's Psychiatric hospital. That's the only one there is that im aware of.

Zoompad said...

I do not believe that article.It's funny how it suddenly appeared on my timeline though. It's as if someone is trying to lead me by the nose. They can join Stafford Police in shitting off as well,I'm sick of this creepy brainwashing nonsense and can see right through it.

The Queen isn't the person doing that and neither is Prince Phillip or sleazy Prince Andrew. I don't like any of those people I think the Queen is a greedy woman and she hasn't looked after the vulnerable people in this country but she is not involved in this satanic stuff. It's not her. The satanic stuff is going on tbough. The Queen reminds me of Fuschia in Titus Groan by Mervyn Peake. There ARE satanic things going on but it's not her doing them.

Zoompad said...

The rest of the article


In April, a second international trial began in Brussels on global elite members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Cult.

A court document had been filed indicating that in Jan. 2012 UK Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby acted under the direction of Queen Elizabeth to destroy forensic remains of a Ninth Circle Satanic Cult child homicide. Two eyewitnesses have testified that as children they were present during this same murder of a native child.

The satanic rite evidently occurred in a sub basement catacomb under the west wing of the Canadian Branton Ontario Mohawk Indian residential school. The two eyewitnesses alleged that they saw a young girl being bound to an altar.

The five or six year-old child was gagged, repeatedly raped, killed, disemboweled and dismembered. Her blood was consumed by nine red-robed figures that included a member of the British Royal Family.

Unfortunately Cunningham was not alone in his victimization after exposing these Ninth Circle Satanic Cult activities. Several incarcerations and even a death appeared to surround exposures of Queen Elizabeth’s kidnapping case.

Former Kamloops School resident William Combes died after a 2010 radio interview where he discussed witnessing Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip leave the school with his ten friends and fellow Kamloops residents.

Directly after the interview the healthy Combes was ordered to report for tests at the Vancouver St. Paul’s Catholic hospital. There he was given an injection that put him into a coma. Within hours and without consent of his family members, Combes was permanently pulled off life support.

British citizen David Compan was another victim of whistleblowing against Queen Elizabeth. In 2013 he was twice arrested, as was his wife. Compan’s “crime” was daring to post Queen Elizabeth’s arrest warrant on a Catholic Church.

Compan was never charged, but accosted, drugged and incarcerated in the London Park Royal Mental Health Center. After several days of protests irate citizens secured the couple’s release. Compan discussed the incarceration in this video.

Zoompad said...


Last October in Kitchener Ontario Canada Steve Finney was trying to expose this same Ninth Circle Satanic Cult case on 50,000 missing native children that included Queen Elizabeth’s kidnapping charges-conviction. Finney was arrested without cause and held in prison for three days. Protests around the globe organized by the ITCCS appeared effective in Finney’s release.

“Like my friends Combes, Compan and Finney, Cunningham is being cruelly drugged and imprisoned against his will because he simply mentioned the existence of a citizens arrest warrant against Queen Elizabeth” stated Kevin Annett of the ITCCS.

“As a British soldier and citizen, Cunningham has now become a Prisoner of Conscience at the hands of the British Crown in an effort to hide proven crimes of the Royal Family.”

Annett himself has felt the wrath of Queen Elizabeth. In 2013 when Annett was in London attending a rally for the 50,000 missing children, he was detained, held in jail overnight, then deported – all done without being charged.

In March the ITCCS began a second prosecution on global elite members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Cult. Five international judges and 27 jury members were scheduled to hear the testimony of at least 16 adult survivors who have come forward to expose their witness to child kidnapping and murder.

The first prosecution in the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels concerned 50,000 missing native Canadian children and included Queen Elizabeth’s kidnapping case.

The court’s Feb 2013 guilty verdict by six international judges on 40 global elites appeared to influence the resignation that same week, of Pope Joseph Ratizinger.

By Judy Byington, Child Abuse Recovery;

Judy Byington is the author of “Twenty-Two Faces: Inside the Extraordinary Life of Jenny Hill and Her Twenty-Two Multiple Personalities.” The book documents how the only known survivor-intended-victim of a modern-day human sacrifice ceremony six year-old Jenny Hill, overcomes multiplicity resulting from brainwashing, her perpetrators having subjected the child to insidious mind-control techniques culled from Nazi Germany.

Zoompad said...

I've met Kevin Annett as well, in Stafford at Stafford Rangers Football Club organised by Jane Webb who was pretending to be a victim of institutional child trafficking gangsters trying to steal her children but she turned out to be an undercover police woman from Lancashire police. Funny enough Mike Cunningham was from the same corrupt police force!!! Jane Webb befriended me on Mothers for Justice, she called herself Superwoman and had her photo in one of the newspapers, it might have been the Staffordshire Newsletter I can't remember. I thought she was wonderful, she was so self assured and brave but I can see what she was doing now. She tried to goad me into confessing to her that I was using drugs, which I'm not, and wasn't at the time, I used to, as a young person but when I became a Christian in 1984 cannabis was one of the things I had to give up because it's illegal and the Lord Jesus told us not to break the law, unless we absolutely have to, ie if it's to pull a donkey out of a well! So that's when I started to realise Jane Webb was not my friend.