Thursday 28 November 2019

VIRGIN BROADBAND

Virgin Broadband. I would like someone from Virgin to explain to me how knocking someone's internet which they've paid for for the day is "improving the service"

Id also like to know (but I know damned well no one from Virgin will tell me) why our internet is up and down like a yoyo most days. And I would like to know the names of all the people they have authorised to spy on me using anti terrorism legislation that was never in a billion years meant to be used on whistleblowing institutional child trafficking victims!!!!!

1 comment:

Zoompad said...

I'm going to make a direct appeal to the Virgin employees, who are fully aware of the interference of my internet access. Do you REALLY think I'm a potential terrorist? I'm nothing of the kind use your brains! I'm a WHISTLE BLOWER of institutional abuse.Not just child abuse, it's even worse than that. Do you know for instance what Dominic Cummings has been involved in? Before you think about censoring me again do a little research into the creepy cybernetic eugenics stuff that man is dabbling in!