Thursday 30 April 2009

MESSAGE TO THE SECRET FAMILY COURT CRIMINALS

So, you people are scared are you?

Well, don't expect any sympathy from me. Now you know how we mums and children have felt! You bas*ards have tortured us lot for years, in your illegal secret family kangaroo court torture chamber trials. You bas*ards had me screaming my head off, headbanging the wall of the room you had me trapped in, pleading to be let out and be allowed to go home, while you smiled and mocked me, and taunted me repeatedly with dire threats against what the corrupt vermin judge would do to me if I refused to sign your phony papers at Staffordshire County Court on 29th November 2005.

You didn't feel any sympathy for me then, did you, even when you pushed me right to the point of committing suicide!

So there is no way that I am going to feel one iota of sympathy for you lot.

None of us Mothers for Justice is any threat to you vile vermin though. Not one of us victims of malicious vindictive persecution would ever dream of harming even a hair of your heads. Just as King David did all those years ago, when Saul persecuted him for no reason at all, we Mothers will leave you to the Lord Jesus Christ to deal with as He sees fit. After all, Hebrews 10 v 30 says,

"For we all know him who said, "It is mine to avenge; I will repay"

You wicked people, you cruel tormentors; you have persecuted us so cruelly, but many of us are Christians and we have been asking God to save us out of your clutches! And He has, in truth, by persecuting the children of the Lord, you have been persecuting Almighty God! Now, we will witness how He deals with you!

It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. You ought to beg Him for forgiveness, I know how kind He is, so it is worth a try.

No comments: