Wednesday 20 October 2010

GARY'S DATING AGENCY

I had no idea Gary was interested in dating agencies until he did his usual little hacking trick and tried to fix me up with a load of men. I have told him that he is a very naughty boy for hacking into other people's computers and fiddling about with their email accounts, but nothing you say to him seems to be able to get through, such is his obsession for the babemagnet who is is slavishly devoted to. It is indeed a tragic and hopeless situation.

Luckily, help is on hand, in the shape of a very special dating agency guarenteed to unite this poor befuddled creature with a partner of suitable personality and interests.

1 comment:

Zoompad said...

I have just recieved a complaint from Miss Piggy about this blog post. She has informed me that the Jollity Farm Daating Agency is very selective about who they take on their books.