Wednesday 18 April 2012

JACK STRAW TORTURE CLAIMS - AND LEIGH DAY AND CO - AGAIN!!!

JACK STRAW SHOULD BE ANSWERING OTHER ALLEGATIONS AS WELL AS THIS ONE AND IF WE HAD A PROPER LEGAL SYSTEM IN THE UK INSTEAD OF THIS ONE THAT HAS BEEN SMASHED UP BY CROOKED LAW FIRMS HE WOULD BE!

ABDEL Hakim Belhadj, a Libyan military commander, is taking legal action against Jack Straw following allegations the former foreign secretary personally permitted his illegal rendition in 2004.


Lawyers representing Mr Belhadj confirmed legal papers had been served on the Labour MP after reports suggested he had signed documents that allowed the rebel to be sent back to his homeland.

Mr Belhadj, 45, claims he had been living in exile in Beijing, China, before being detained with his wife Fatima while en route to the UK where they were trying to seek asylum.

He alleges they were sent back to Libya - which was under the rule of Muammar Gaddafi - and imprisoned and tortured.

The civil action, which is against Mr Straw personally, seeks to examine his exact role in the rendition and claim damages from him for the trauma involved.

Mr Belhadj’s lawyers Leigh Day & Co said they sent the MP a letter yesterday asking him to produce a number of documents.

They include papers mentioned in a Sunday Times article which alleged that Mr Straw signed off the rendition, as well as his diaries, memoirs and notes from March 2004 onwards.

Sami Al Saadi, who claims to have shared the same fate as fellow Libyan and Gaddafi opponent Mr Belhadj, is also taking legal action against Mr Straw.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/international/libyan-military-commander-takes-legal-action-against-jack-straw-over-rendition-1-2240084

*************************************************************

I have an interest in this because I was writing to a number of people, including Jack Straw, about the way I was illegally and systematically tortured in the West Midlands secret family courts.

Leigh Day and co were the lawyers in charge of the Stafford Hospital abuse investigation. I was involved in that as well, because I had complained about the disgraceful way I had been treated by Stafford Hospital following a panic attack in the street after being sent for councelling at the same venue that I was incarcerated in as a child, following being a victim of child abuse. I was told by Leigh Day and Co that my complaint would not be taken any further as it was "not cost effective". This was despite the first day of the Stafford Hospital Enquiry being opened with the words "No stones will be unturned".

Jack Straw, Lord Falconer Harriet Harman and others knew that I was being systematically and illegally tortured over a number of years, and they did nothing to help me at all. In fact, I have evidence that suggests that they were ordering me to be treated that way.

I hope that this wicked man does not escape the hook this time, but I have my misgivings now that I know which law firm is involved in the prosecution.

I have had a gutful of professional losers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FARCE IZ BACK!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear Leigh Day and Co let you down - they could be trying to make a name for themselves with the Jack Straw case.

I was let down by 2 solicitors firms who represented me in a criminal case.

The first firm failed to carry out my instructions to summons witnesses, the second firm did the same as well as using the fact that my mother was dying to emotionally 'blackmail' me into changing my plea.

As for the barristers who represented me in court, what a bad joke they where. I could have done better myself in putting forward legal arguments.

Zoompad said...

Yes, that stupid blog is making a last post attempt to try to pull the wool over peoples eyes.

I know who the posters are on there, and I really don't think it will be worth my while to even bother looking at the rubbish posted on it by the two faced drug and alcohol addicted idiots any more.

I think it is even worse (marginally) than watching the BBC news. But thats pushing things a bit.