Tuesday 8 September 2009

Paedophiles are like cheeky rats



See the comments they are making on my channel now! So bold and fearless, they know that they can rely on this wicked and putrid government to protect them from the judicial punishment that they deserve, for preying on and abusing innocent children.

Ugh! It makes me feel sick to read these comments, but praise God that these scumbags are stupid enough to leave them, because they are like big footprints that can be followed, and these vile perverts will not escape justice. Neither will the corrupt officials who are protecting them.

We will have justice in this country once more, this wicked government is on its last legs now. Just as I wrote and told Gordon Brown, Jack Straw and Bridget Prentice in springtime this year, the Lord will defend those who run to Him for protection, the Lord will not allow the wicked to destroy His children, and those who do will themselves be overthrown, by the power of prayer and faith.

You are my lamp, O Lord; the Lord turns my darkness into light. With your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall. As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him. For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God? It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You give me your shield of victory; you stoop down to make me great. You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn over.

Praise the Lord!

No comments: