Monday 22 April 2013

PROFESSIONAL LOOKING GRAFFITI

This might be something or nothing, but a few seconds ago a thought came to me about professional looking graffiti, it was when I was trying to access the link that was posted on The Tap blog about the EU promoting paedophilia in a leaflet that was being distributed to children. I had seen the leaflet before and complained about it, but now I see the link to it online has been taken down.

Anyway, while looking for it online I stumbled upon Childlines puberty advice for girls.

http://www.childline.org.uk/EXPLORE/MYBODY/Pages/PubertyGirls.aspx

My first thought about this was, why are they showing a picture of a girl picking spots? Then, I just started wondering about the graffiti on the page, and it made me start thinking about graffiti in general. Theres three sorts of graffiti, the sort of scribbly scrawl graffiti and then the trained professional artists sort of graffiti, both types are in the picture on the Childline page, and then theres cry for help graffiti, the sort which was written in the celler cell at Haut de la Garenne, and on the beach wall in Jersey, and in other places where vulnerable people are desperatly trying to escape from paedophile gangsters.

Sorry if this post seems like nonsense, but I don't think it is.

No comments: