Friday 16 March 2012

A VERY GOOD QUESTION



Maggie Tuttle asks a very important question at 6:18:

Maggie Tuttle:
Can I ask you a question? David Amis, my MP ...all the info I send to you David gets as well. I know he's brought it up in the house a couple of times, grandparents rights, but has he ever contacted you?

John Hemming MP:
Um, he hasn't specifically contacted me but that's not necessarily wrong ...

Maggie Tuttle:
The only reason I'm asking you is I can never understand why we've got thousands of people out here, British people, writing to their MPs, why is it they don't come together, and bring up what has happened?

AN EXCELLENT QUESTION! There is absolutly no reason at all whatsoever why John Hemming MP could not spend less than five minuites sending a note to David Amis MP for an informal meeting, perhaps over a coffee (though judging by those bottles on the tables in the video they may prefer some other liquid sustinance) and spend just a few minuites discussing these important issues. John Hemming could even, if he was really hard pressed for time, do as my MP Bill Cash does, and speak the letter for David Amis into a dictaphone, and that way he could probably get the letter done ready for his assistant to write up and email in less than 30 seconds!

2 comments:

MAGGIE said...

PERHAPS THERE SHOULD BE A BOOK WRITTEN OF WHO IS WHO IN THE HOUSE OF COMMONS, JUST SO ALL MPs WILL KNOW WHO IS WHO. WE HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM IN THE UK EQUAL TO A WAR, BUT THE CHILDRENS WAR IS FOR MONEY AND JOBS. ALL MPs ARE AWARE THAT CHILDREN ARE BEING STOLEN AND SOLD EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE YEAR, SO IF MPs KNEW WHO WAS WHO, THEY COULD COME TOGETHER AS THEY DO WHEN DEBATING THEIR OWN PAY, AT THE SAME TIME THEY COULD ALSO DEBATE THE MONEY BEING MADE FROM THE STOLEN CHILDREN WHO HELPS TO KEEP THEM IN THEIR HIGH POWERD JOBS. IF I HAD A COMPANY WITH 650 PEOPLE EMPLOYED I CERTANLY WOULD KNOW WHO IS WHO, BECAUSE I PAY THE WAGES, I WOULD EXPECT A JOB WELL DONE, SO 650 MPs CAN YOU NOT HELP THE CHILDREN, INSTEAD OF CREATING MORE JOBS FOR CHILDRENS MINISTERS AND YEARS OF DEBATES GOING NO WHERE.
I LEAVE ALL WITH A THOUGHT, EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY A CHILD IS BEING ABUSED ONE DAY IT COULD YOUR CHILD, SO IF YOU GET TO KNOW WHO IS WHO YOU MAY JUST STOP THE ABUSE OF CHILDREN IN THE SYSTEM THAT WAS PUT IN PLACE BY (SO CALLED 650 MPs) IN A CHILDS BEST INTEREST.
MAGGIE

Zoompad said...

I absolutly agree!