Thursday 17 December 2009

Letter I have sent to the Archbishop of Canterbury

16th December 2009

Your Grace,

It is almost the day in which we Christian folk celebrate the blessed day of our Saviour’s birth 2000 years ago.
I want to tell you all about a very humble but good man, who has tried to serve the Lord even though he is not a Christian believer, whatever his beliefs are, he is a very kind hearted and very lovely person.
Do you remember the Jersey Haut de la Garenne child abuse inquiry? It was two men who blew the whistle on the dreadful crimes against children that had been committed in Jersey; one man was called Simon Bellwood, a social worker, and the other was Senator Stuart Syvret. It is Senator Syvret that I want to speak about in this letter.

I have been talking to Senator Syvret for two years approximately, on his blog. I met him for the first time on Saturday 12th December 2009. We met at the British Library, at the Magna Carta. Senator Syvret has been trying to help all the people who were abused as children at Haut de la Garenne, because, what happens to institutional abuse victims is that they get re-abused. I did tell you what happened to me, as I am a victim of the Staffordshire Pindown child abuse, and I was treated in a despicable way. I was persecuted to the point that I wanted to commit suicide – I thought that I was going insane, because of the wicked and cruel things that these secret family court people were doing to me. It is because the abusers use CIA psychological torture techniques on abuse survivors. They do it in such a cold and calculated way, to stop people from claiming damage awards in court and to cover their tracks. The ridiculous thing is that most of the people are actually not bothered about getting compensation money; what they REALLY want is simply to find some sort of closure, or healing. What generally happens is that they are re-persecuted, sent to a freemason approved “therapist” subjected to false memory syndrome “therapy” aka cover up brainwashing. What happened to me has happened to a lot of other people. Senator Syvret has done everything that he can to try to help these people.
Senator Syvret has been persecuted for his goodness towards his fellow men and women. He is an incredibly strong man, because he claims to be an atheist (although I personally do not believe him, I think he is very very angry with the church), and yet he has laid down his life for complete strangers! I know that it is wrong to hero worship people, Jesus said so, but I deeply love this man, and Jesus said it was ok to do that – it is not a sin, but a commandment, for Jesus told us to love one another. Senator Syvret is one of the best men that I have ever met, and I do not mean that in any impure way, indeed, I have a fiancée who I love very much, who is also inspired by Senator Syvret. How can we help it, as he really is so kind and good, and is doing all the things that Jesus said that we ought to do, to selflessly lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters – and yet he does not even seem to realise that God loves him so! He wears himself out to a frazzle to help other people who have been abused. He has been moved to tears by their stories. Your Grace, this is such a decent and good man, I have known him for two years and only physically met him once, and then only for two hours. As I said, we all went to see the Magna Carta, the great Charter which sought to ensure that the children of God would not be able to be put into prison without having first a fair trial, eight of us altogether, and had a meal together at the pizza restaurant opposite the British Library.

I have told you already about the secret family courts and the wicked child stealers, who falsely accuse innocent parents of child abuse – they use a syndrome (SIN drome more like) called Munchausens Syndrome By Proxy (MSBP) to falsely accuse innocent and good parents of child abuse, and then they take the children into “care”. I told you my experience of this “care”, and it was dreadful – they were inviting paedophiles into the “home” where they placed me. The Lord gave me a very vibrant and cheerful spirit, and I did survive the ordeal. I do know that many of the others who were there did not – many committed suicide. There is so much that I want to tell you about this, but Senator Syvret would tell you all, and as he has heard so many of the child abuse survivors stories, he would do this far better than I could.
Your Grace, I think that you are a good man – I remember that you have spoken out against secret societies in the past - I am sure that you are a very honourable and good person. I do beg you, please, will you speak to Senator Syvret? He is easy enough to reach – you could speak to him anonymously, via his blogsite, Senator Stuart Syvret’s Blog. Please, speak to him, and see for yourself what kind of man he is. I know that any decent and good man will be moved by what this man has done and said, for the spirit of the Lord surely rests upon him, even though he seems to be completly unaware of it – all he seems to care about is helping the people who have been treated in a despicable and appalling way.
I am sure that you are a good and decent man. Please help these people – not Stuart Syvret, surely God will bless him, but the vulnerable child abuse survivors. I know what I am asking of you, and I know that it is a lot. But I know that Jesus is with you – I am quite sure that you are a decent and upright man – you are the only Archbishop of Canterbury that I am aware of who has spoken out strongly against secret societies that I am aware of. God bless you, your Grace, you dear, blessed, honest man, and may you continue strongly with the Lord Jesus who said:
“Everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life”.
With Jesus’s love to you, brother in Christ,

Barbara Richards – survivor of Staffordshire Pindown child abuse and the Secret family court abuse.

1 comment:

Zoompad said...

But Rowan Williams has, like so many other "Christians" done nothing. I don't know why, I don't know if it is because he is too scared. When I was watching him welcome Ratsinger to sit on a throne at Westminster Abbey, I thought I was going to be sick. He gave Ratsinger a big hug, but I was half expecting him to clock him one. I would have had a lot more respect for Rowan Williams if he had used that disgraceful parade of pomp and arrogance to tear a strip off that blasphemous old devil, but instead he was all smiles and hugs.

So I have altered my opinion of Rowan Williams, I did admire him once, I thought he was going to be more like Jesus, but I'm afraid that in my heart now I despise him as a moral coward, weak and sloppy. More like Pontious Pilate than Jesus.