Wednesday 18 May 2011

BLOGGER IS CENSORING PEOPLE

I am being signed out of Blogger, that means I cannor post onto anyone elses blog.

I am not recieving posts that other people have made to this blog.

Funny all this is happening a few days after aq big fat porker of a D head from MI5 posted crap onto my blog, pretending to be someone else.

Blogger is a pain in the backside, I'm really mad as hell about this, but there are fumes coming out of my nostrels because of the stupid pathetic sleazy cretins at MI5. It needs closing down if all they can do is to send decrepit old turnip heads to pick on middle aged women.

1 comment:

Zoompad said...

I don't think it was Blogger who were doing it, I think it was paedophiles from MI5 hacking me, the ones who are desperatly trying to cover up the full extent of Pindown institutional child abuse, they're trying to keep all the abuse in the different childrens homes as isolated incidents, but Pindown was a nationwide regime