Saturday 7 May 2011

DEPRESSION





It is like a thick fog that you can hardly see through.
It is like a continuous pain in your heart, aching and aching.
It is a feeling that nothing you can do can make the slightest bit of difference.
It is not wanting to get up in the morning, even on a beautiful day
It is crying until you are so dehydrated that no more tears will come out of your eyes.
It is a lonesome feeling of terror, that you are all alone and no one cares
It is rocking backwards and forwards in pain, and not being able to speak
It is feeling that no one cares about you, not even God
Depression can make a person appear to be insane.
Depression is when you feel that all the powers of darkness are stamping and laughing on you
Depression is acute fear
All the prophets of God got depressed.

In the film Star Wars, the little sort of teddy character Yoda says that fear leads to the dark side.

A person who is depressed has to find a light through.

All great heroic people have had to fight and struggle'

In the Sleeping Beauty the prince had to cut down a forest of 100 year old thorns and brambles to reach the sleeping girl.

The world is a frightening place. If you watch television everything seems to be going on as normal, and the television news gives off the signals that all is well, apart from a few mad people from overseas who want to murder us all, but our Government leaders have everything under control, so there is no need for any of us to worry, as long as we remain "vigilant".

The Television world is a world of magic and illusion. The television broadcasters have used their power to experiment upon the whole nation many times. They run phone in competitions, brain tests, and because the people trust the One Eyed God they do not hesitate to give confidential information to complete strangers that they would never dream of giving to a person they met in the street.

Great con tricks have been played on television. The disappearing elephant, the dissapearing plane. The hypnotist testing the people he has enchanted, to see if they are spellbound.

Depression is a real malady. It is not "all in the head". It causes real grief, real illness.

The only cure I would trust for depression is prayer. I have had all those symptoms, and more of this horrible malady. Depression is a horrible destructive illness, it can and does cause people to die. I am not belittling it in any way, it is horrible.

A lot of people are depressed at the moment. There is always a real cause for depression, it is not something that weak minded people suffer from, on the contrary, most of the bravest and brightest have suffered terrible bouts of depression - including Jesus Christ, who wept in the Garden of Gethsemane, after being betrayed bu Judas Iscariot for a measly bag of silver.

When I am depressed I turn to the Bible for courage. My favourite part at the moment is Psalm 37. That is a great passage to read for anyone who has become depressed because of unlawful malicious vindictive persecution.

7 comments:

rico sorda said...

Hey Zoomy

You keep safe and look after yourself. When you need a break then take it pick up the fight when able. Sending you love and hugs from Jersey

RS

xx

Big E said...

JERSEY-A WORLD OF LIES & DECEPTION

Zoompad said...

I phoned the police today, the force that busted the paedo ring, but I felt like I was being fobbed off. Its horrible, how many more years will I be trying to get just even an apology, its too long. I feel like an outlaw, I am terrified of Stafford police and I told them so. They bully and persecute the victims of child abuse. They should help us, and put the ones who did it in jail.

Big E said...

UNDERSTANDING REAL LAW - A MUST SEE

Zoompad said...

And now some men keep going onto my YouTube channel to bully me. I think from what they are saying they are from the Police.

Are these people trying to push me over the edge? Because thats what it feels like.

I wish so much that the bullying would stop, I really really really would like it to stop so much.

Zoompad said...

I might be a bit of a wreck as dar as mental health (PTSD) is concerned and I might be a bit batty (according to some people) but I am giving those fecking perverts a run for their money!

If they knacked me up so much with their bullying to exhaustion that I end up having a heart attack or something at least I'll not have died in vain!

Zoompad said...

Dragging me through the secret blasted torture chamber illegal Star bloody chamber courts for 7 years! Secret family courts be blown! They aren't so secret now, are they, they're all over the WWW, hahahahaha!