Wednesday 4 May 2011

THIS 85 YEAR OLD MAN WAS ASSAULTED BY LIVERPOOL POLICE YESTERDAY



In Norman's own words:

At 9.30am I walked into the entrance to Wirral Magistrates Court, intending to do no more than observe any case that interested me. I was wearing my World War II medals, in the hope they might gain me a little respect (SOME HOPE!) & a white 'Peace Poppy' in my hat. As is usual in these 'frisking' areas, I took the coins from my pocket & put them in the tray provided. As I did so the security woman said, "Who are you going to see? I said "I don't know" (quite true: we have been starved of information) "I will be going into any court that interests me". She said, "You can't do that. You've got to say who you have come to see". I tried to tell her she was wrong (I am a litle hard of hearing & often speak louder than intended). At this two Gestapo thugs detached from the others, accused me of shouting & (leaving my money still in the tray & my shopping trolley) dragged me round to the neaby police station, did not stop there for any formalities but straight through to the yard at the back At 9.35am, already handcuffed, I was thrust into a 2'6" square cage in the back of a van in a Police Station yard. My shopping trolley followed me, but the money never did, in spite of my repeated requests. The engine was running, a Gestapo Zombie in the driving seat, but it didn't move. Neither me nor the van moved for almost three hours, when six Gestapo turned up, the sergeant dragged me violently out of the van, threw me to the ground, told me I was being 'de-arrested' & could go. That is as much as I can tell you about Tuesday morning in Birkenhead. Information about events in court will have to come from elsewhere.
Now, all together - " There'll Always Be An England "
Norman Scarth.


THIS IS A DISGUSTING WAY TO TREAT AN 85 YEAR OLD MAN, LET ALONE A MAN WHO DID HIS DUTY TO THIS COUNTRY BY FIGHTING THE NAZI'S!

WHAT HAS THIS COUNTRY COME TO? DECENT PEOPLE ARE SMEARED AND ABUSED, VILLIANS ARE HONOURED AND GLORIFIED.

GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY!

3 comments:

Zoompad said...

It seems to me that this beautiful country that I love so much has become so rotten that it is just as bad or even worse than Sodom and Gomorrah.

I think that this country was blessed by God. The history of this country is a marvellous thing to read, the Romans came over within living memory of Jesus Christ, which means that people coming to this country from Rome could have actually met Jesus in the flesh!

Many times this little group of islands has been in peril, and the Lord has given us a chance to escape. The whole country was led in prayer by the Queen's father, can you imagine that? The whole country praying for deliverance? Well, that's what happened, and not that long ago either - 70 years ago. But now look at us. That same God, who the whole country prayed to, he has been rejected, and those who still remain loyal to Jesus Christ are persecuted.

This country has rejected God and blindly stumbles behind other blind leaders, America for example, it is the blind leading the blind. We were once a proud and upright nation, known worldwide for our straightlaced attitude, known worldwide for being sticklers for justice. Not any more. Since we rejected the Lord we have become a laughing stock.

How can we escape the wrath of God, which surely will come as day follows night? How can we complain when the God who has blessed us again and again and again, and who we have rejected, decides to punish us? Who will we cry out to when God brings the just reward for all our crimes upon us?

The Lord promised that Babylon would fall, and that all the people will see it. We can have no complaint about God's judgement when it comes.

Zoompad said...

Dear Jesus,

I cannot pray for this nation any more. I feel so sad for this country, dear Lord. We have committed dreadful crimes. I feel deep shame for the crimes this country has committed upon other countries.

You are loving and kind, and so much want to forgive, but the people have rejected you, they persecute those who love you. They are like the wicked workers who murdered the vinyard owners son.

Dear Lord, I often asked you, why was I abused? Now I realise that I was asking the wrong question, and that you have already answered that one, many times you answered it. To suffer alongside you is the greatest honour, and when suffering is undeserved, as with the poor innocent little babies that Herod murdered, as with the poor little babies that are murdered every day in clinics all over the UK, how can we complain, when you warned us all how it would be, because of the wickedness of mankind, and not because of the will of God.

But I remember that you promised to dry every tear, and to prepare a place for all the blessed ones who know you and love you. Thank you for your faithfulness to your children dear Lord.

Zoompad said...

And now he's been put into Leeds prison for 6 months, for "contempt of court"

Great. So thats costing the taxpayers how much to incarcerate this brave old WW2 war hero? £1000 perday, isn't it?

Let paedophiles, rapists, murderers, let them all go free, but lock up this "dangerous" 85 year old hero.

What the hell is wrong with this country?