Sunday 4 September 2011

IS THIS MEANT TO BE A JOKE?





POSTED ON THE JERSEY HAUT DE LA GARENNE MURDER FARCE BLOG, THE BLOG WHICH IS RUN BY TWO MALICIOUS JOKERS (ONE OF WHOM HAS BEEN CONVICTED OF MAKING DEATH THREATS AGAINST THE LANDLORD OF ONE OF THE WHISTLEBLOWERS) WHO ARE IN LEAGUE AND SUPPORTED BY A GROUP OF EVIL AND CORRUPT JERSEY POLITICIANS FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF ATTACKING THE WHISTLEBLOWERS AND VICTIMS OF THE HAUT DE LA GARENNE CHILD ABUSE IN JERSEY. #

"Anonymous said...
Posted on September 4, 2011 by Rod
Reply
Dear Electors of St. Helier No. 2.

Each year I put myself up for election because I want you, the electorate to have a choice that I think would benefit the community and importantly yourselves. Like you, I have been disenchanted with the quality and timbre of those getting elected and I have seen the depths that some of these people will sink to in order to get themselves re-elected, including breaking the law. The same two lawbreakers don’t even live in the district they put themselves into.

Three years ago I ran with Rod Bryans, Sue Stoker and a very distinctive and likeable individual named Giffard Aubin. I was surprised that both Rod and Sue had ideas and importantly passion for district 2 that was so similar to my own that it was quite uncanny. Both had a feeling for the district, living in the centre of it and being a part of a community that is very dear to my own heart. They understand the issues and the heartaches you are all well aware of, but importantly they both had a view of the bigger picture such as population growth, GST, housing, education and pensions etc. that would also affect the electorate in District 2.

I was again preparing to stand in St Helier No 2 in this year’s elections. I had my printing sorted, my posters ready to go and my manifesto prepared, but then I heard that Rod was going to be standing.

Like you, I want my deputy to be a part of the community, to care about the area they live in and to provide the support that we need over the coming years. I want a deputy who is not a criminal, who lives in the district that they represent and who can be a strong voice on our behalf within the states. For this reason I am going to be supporting Rod in this next election, and to ensure that votes are not watered down from my participation, I will not be standing. While we can all vote for three deputies it is not a requirement to use up all or any of the votes. I would ask that if you care about your community like I, you vote solely for Rod in the understanding that this sends a clear message to others that we need honest men of Rod’s calibre in the States who will work tirelessly for the district which is so much a part of their own lives and hearts already.

Regards

Adrian Walsh "

10 comments:

Zoompad said...

They have posted horrible things on their Blog of Doom about me, but that's nothing new.

Anonymous said...
The JEP has over 60,000 readers unlike that crackpot woman that runs the Zoompad blog. That woman must be on acid or something,,,, dear oh dear,,,ideal wife for SS though :-0

September 05, 2011
Anonymous said...
She has apparently got a serious mental disorder. Somebody got in touch with the Staffordshire Police earlier in the year and they know all about her. Just a lonely woman thats obsessed with her world of blogging about child abuse. You could say she is the female version of Stu, a bit like the town village idiot.

September 05, 2011

Zoompad said...

Ken Dodds toenail trimmings are better at comedy than Adrien Walsh. He is just a vulger cretin.

Zoompad said...

Anonymous said...
Reading the paedo-and-cover-up-supporting-troll blog, and judging from small number of writing styles on display there (mostly Adrian, Jon, Dooooley, Persh-hard and Le Main), the main idiot with a bee in his bonnet about you being a criminal (and Geoff and Shone being lawbreakers for their horrendous immoral crime of helping people to apply for a form to register to vote) would clearly appear to be Adrian W.

Tuesday, 6 September 2011 07:43:00 GMT+01:00

Zoompad said...

It's a bit weird for me, having such personal and abusive insults from some of the most powerful people in Jersey.

I used to think that politicians were sort of better than ordinary people at one time, more intellegent, more diplomatic, better manners.

Boyoboy was I naive!

Zoompad said...

If I really do have some serious mental disorder then why have they ganged up on me, and if they really did contact vStafford Police about me, then why didn't Stafford Police arrest them for cyberbullying and hacking?

I wonder if it is true that they contacted Stafford Police about me, or if it is yet another of their lies.

Zoompad said...

I have spoken to Stafford Police on several occasions about the Blog of Doom and they have refused to do anything about it. When the child abuse investigation is reopened Stafford Police are going to be in massive trouble, because of their sweeping stuff under the rug. But thats not my problem. I know the abuse investigations are going to be reopened, all the ones in which FACT and BFMS were involved in discrediting. Not all police are corrupt, thank God, and other police forces are more concerned about institutional abuse than Stafford Police are.

Zoompad said...

Ken Clark is a much nicer man than Jack Straw. Ken Clark is a reasonable human being. Jack Straw, I dont think I had better write what I think of him. I still bear the scars I got from when he was head of the MOJ. I don't suppose I will ever get over what him and Falconer did. At least I am still here though, which is more than anyone can say for Dr David Kelly and Robin Cook.

Zoompad said...

Jon and Adrian both need to sober up, I dread to think what think what condition their livers are in, as well as their sofas.

Zoompad said...

MORE ABUSE OF MYSELF ON THE BLOG OF DOOM:

"Zoompad's Draws said...
You are missing there are more criminal nominations tonight for St Helier Number 2 Deputies! You remember the Shona and Geoff voting law breaking show??? Oh I do hope you cover them as well as the letter writers in the JEP have done so far.

P.S. Goblin Head, he he!

Zoomy "x

Zoompad said...

Like I said, it's weird to think that I, an insignificant middle aged woman with mental health problems - I won't deny that, they are true in that, as I have an eating disorder and PTSD because of all the abuse I have had to deal with for decades, following the Pindown as a child - am the target of some of the top politicians in Jersey! It's sort of like being famous, but in a nasty way.

I won't be intimidated by those nasty people though. Just because they are rolling in money, just because they are big shot judges and politicians, just because they can snap their fingers and make the police raid peoples houses and get them locked up, they needn't think they can bully me and push me over. I might be a useless looking old thing but the Lord Jesus loves me (I dont know why, but he does) and he is not going to let me be smashed up by those bloody gangsters.