Monday 11 July 2011

PETER GARSDEN ASSOCIATION OF CHILD ABUSE LAWYERS

I have just been speaking to him this morning. I found his number on a website, that could not be accessed by Google (I wonder why) on his ABNEY GARSDEN AND MCDONALD webpage. I have also sent him an email.

I told him how I had been abused in "care" at Chadswell Assessment Centre Stafford, and how my solicitor Richard Wise had been helping us victims and that he discovered that we were being deliberatly criminalised to cover up the abuse.

I told him I had been ganged up on by people from the police, NHS, Social Services, media and Government. I told him I had read his Select Committee statement of 2002 (I posted part of that committee meeting on my blog a few days ago)in front of David Cameron. I asked him if he knew about FACT and BFMS and he said yes. I asked him if he knew about the founders of the BFMS, Ralph Underwager and his friend Richard Gardner, and he said no. I DO NOT BELIEVE HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH, IF HE HAS NOT BOTHERED TO FIND OUT THE NAME OF THE FOUNDER OF THAT EVIL ORGANISATION AND HE A LEARNED LAWYER AND ME A SMASHED UP VICTIM OF INSTITUTIONAL ABUSE I FIND THAT DOWNRIGHT INCREDIBLE PULL THE OTHER ONE IT HAS BELLS ON IT PETER GARSDEN!

I was weeping a little as I spoke to him, I cant help it as the trauma of all this crap would make the strongest person in the world weep. I know people ought not to blow their own trumpets, but I have been incredibly brave, and I refuse to be ashamed of weeping, its not like I havent got anything to weep about. But Garsden, he told me "I have to go to a meeting" and I felt so hurt by his dismisssive attitude, after what I had just confided in him, he had the sensitivity of a brick! Richard Wise would never have treated an abuse survivor like that, he would have said something like "Can I ring you back after the meeting?" Peter Garsden didnt want to talk to me at all, I think he is a phony. He asked me if I wanted to claim compensation, and I told him that the only compensation I wanted was to see paedophiles put in jail, and he said "Well I cant help you then" And he asked me if I was seeing a doctor, I felt so angry (but I kept my temper) it was like he was virtually saying "Are you going to top yourself?"

FOR THE RECORD, NO I AM NOT GOING TO TOP MYSELF. I HAVE A RIGHT TO WEEP ABOUT THE TERRIBLE ABUSE AND PERSECUTION I HAVE SUFFERED WITHOUT BEING ACCUSED OF BEING A SUICIDE RISK. THERE IS NOTHING LESS LIKELY THAT I AM GOING TO DO THAN KILL MYSELF, SO DONT YOU PAEDOPHILES AND SCUMBAGS GET ANY IDEAS BECAUSE I PLAN TO BE ON THIS PLANET TO SEE THE DAY THAT THE PAEDOPHILES CHILDRENS HOME COVER UP IS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF EVERY NATIONAL NEWSPAPER AND A BIG CROWD OF REPORTERS IS STANDING OUTSIDE MY OWN FRONT DOOR TRYING TO GET INTERVIEWS, AND THERE IS ABSOLUTLY NO FRIGGING WAY I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF AND MISS OUT ON THAT DAY SO FORGET ANY FUNNY IDEAS ABOUT DOING A DR DAVID KELLY ON ME!

I have asked Rico Sorda to contact Lenny Harper about this, I was not going to make this blog post but feel that it is very important that I do so, as Garsden appears to be cuddling up to Lenny and Graham Power and I sense something very underhand is going on. Graham Power and Lenny Harper are not going to be stitched up again.

8 comments:

Zoompad said...

PETER GARSDEN, I caught you telling two big lies to me this morning. The first lie is that you pretended not to know who Richard Wise was. The second lie is that you pretended not to know who Ralph Underwager and Richard Gardner were. What massive lies! You know those people. You should change that photo of yourself to a picture of Pinnochio with a birds nest growing out of his nose.

Zoompad said...

I am telling Lenny Harper and Graham Power of your lies that you told me this morning. I want them to be on their guard, because if you can tell such whoppers to me you will probably tell even bigger lies to Lenny and Gtraham and everyone else. I dont think you are a very nice man at all.

Zoompad said...

Now this is weird, because a short while ago there were hardly any people looking at my blog, then I post this up and ...wHOOOSH! Has the MAYDAY paedo alert gone out or something?

Zoompad said...

WOW! Now even more countries are interested in this blog post! I don't wonder why, I know why!

Zoompad said...

I see he has linked up with Jim Bates of Fire and Ice. Jim is a good man, and I don't think he is going to be very happy when he realises what an unprincipled scoundrel Garsden is.

Zoompad said...

This is what they do. They contact grass roots abuse survivor groups and they take them over or destroy them. Thats what they tried to do with Mothers for Justice. They pretend to be abuse survivors sometimes. On Mothers for Justice some of the scumbag paedolawyers were pretending to be DV survivor mums. They hated me because I kept posting the truth about Richard Gardner and Ralph Underwager on the site.

Dylani said...

Peter Garsden Association is doing very well job. I appreciate them. That's really great information.
fraud lawyers Overland Park

Zoompad said...

Well, I can only talk about my own personal experience. I'm just one of the little people that don't matter very much, apparently. Most people are like me though.