Wednesday 27 July 2011

WHAT A SURPRISE! MY EMAIL DOWN AGAIN SINCE I POSTED BLOG ABOUT SEARCHLIGHT!

Well, I know who is reading this blog, and I think you are ridiculous and bonehead stupid.

All I wanted was a simple apology for the abuse I suffered, and for to be allowed to live in peace! You tried to destroy me, smash my family up, and shut me up, and all youve done has exposed your own selves.

A simple apology, that would not have cost a single penny. Thats all I wanted!

Praise the Lord that he made you too stupid and arrogant to give me what my heart and soul longed for. Because my anger has pushed me on, my thirst for that simple apology has been a catylist. I researched Searchlight whilst I was desperatly trying to find out the reason I was being persecuted, it made no sense at all why over £100,000 was spent in persecuting a little nobody like me in the Secret Famil;y Courts. So when that name came up in yesterdays Guardian, I remembered what I had found out about its links with terrorist activity and paedophilia.

Its no use you clowns trying to shut the stable door now, because the horse is galloping all over now.

No comments: