Saturday 26 November 2011

THE BBC HAVE CONSPIRED TO COVER UP THE PINDOWN CHILD ABUSE SCANDAL



Stuart Syvret, the whistleblower of the Haut de la Garenne child abuse scandal is now in La Moye prison, sentanced to 2 months for "contempt of court" following a trumped up charge against him after ten police officers illegally raided his home on a "fishing expedition". The corrupt politicians who sent those police to i8llegally harass Mr Syvret wanted to cover up the abuse.

The BBC also made a documentary called CARE HOME KID on the Staffordshire Pindown child abuse scandal, knowing full well that I was one of the victims of the abuse, as I have contacted the BBC several times, I am a published author and they did not want anyone like me on their documentary because they know darned well that I would have been talking about things that they don't want people to know, for example, RALPH UNDERWAGER AND RICHARD GARDNER.


I would post that documentary up if I could, but I cannot find it. If anyone can help me locate it I would be grateful.

No comments: