Friday 11 November 2011

LETTER TO STUART SYVRET

I have decided to publish online todays letter to Stuart Syvret that I am about to post.

I have written to Stuart every day since he has been in:

HMP LA MOYE (K WING)
RUE BAAL
ST BRELADE
JERSEY
CHANNEL ISLANDS

I do hope he has been recieving the letters I have posted to him every day. I understand that it is a criminal offence to interfere with a person's mail. I am sure that the prison staff at La Moye would never dream of breaking the law by not allowing a prisoner in their charge to be denied their mail from friends and loved ones, as a daily letter from a Christian friend on the outside would be a great source of comfort.

Well, here is what I have sent to Stuart today.

11/11/11

Dear Stuart,

The Report from the Education and Home Affairs Scrutiny Sub Panel's Investigation into Issues surrounding the Review of Financial Management of Operation Rectangle (Jersey Child Abuse Enquiry)was published yesterday, but I won't talk about any of that in my letter, as Rico and Neil will do a much better job of explaining what has happened than I can.

I am still getting nasty oblique threats off the Doom Bloggers. I publish them all onto my own blog, so that the police can read it more easily, and save their pages as well.

I have been making a birthday card for Hollie Greig, I have made her a pop up card with flowers and it looks really nice. As I said in my last letter, Robert Green is in court next week, persecuted just as you have been for blowing the whistle on institutional child abuse.

Stay strong, and know that there are a lot of people who are very grateful to you for what you have done, and the price you have paid. No-one is forgetting you, though the paedophile computer hackers are doing everything they can to give that impression, they block us from contacting each other. But if they try to block the Royal Mail they will be in big trouble, as that is a criminal offence. I have written to you every day since you were put into jail, so you should have a big stack of my letters by now!

God bless you Stuart

Love Barbara

PSALM 9 VERSE 9

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed,
a refuge in times of trouble.

1 comment:

Zoompad said...

WOW! Just realised something, look at the date, and the number of the Bible quotation! I certainly did not choose that Bible quotation because of it's number, I was just wanting to send Stuart something uplifting.