Wednesday 30 November 2011

TO THE NICE MAN I MET TODAY IN THE SHOP

I hope I didn't offend you or hurt your feelings in any way.

As you can see, I am a human rights campaigner and a Christian. The whistleblower I told you about who is in La Moye jail is Senator Stuart Syvret, I know you found it hard to believe that a man can be put into prison for blowing the whistle on child abuse, but that is exactly what they have done. This is his website.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=stuart%20syvret%20michael&source=web&cd=4&sqi=2&ved=0CDMQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fstuartsyvret.blogspot.com%2F2011%2F03%2Fjersey-child-abuse-cover-up.html&ei=E2nWTtqoIon28QO6wpGQAg&usg=AFQjCNF7CtMMHQWA_31dzo4yVfVLbmgZDA&sig2=US2ueQGyvCbUYep_9LxgHQ

It is an absolute disgrace that this man is in prison. I am so burdened with the thought that I know there are many who were abused who are being persecuted and crushed. I take every opportunity I can sieze to tell people what is happening, because I can't bear the thought that there are people who are hurting because of the past, and still being abused by the same wicked gang.

Thank you for your kind offer, again, please don't be offended. God bless you. xx

No comments: