Wednesday 23 November 2011

GEORGE BUSH AND TONY BLAIR FOUND GUILTY OF WAR CRIMES



Tony Blair was personally involved in persecuting me. I was being persecuted in the secret family courts, it went on for 7 years, and I wrote to everyone I could think of for help. I wrote to the entire Parliament at least 10 times. I have several replies from Downing St and from the MOJ, Lord Falconer, Jack Straw, Bridget Prentice and others. I noticed that every time I appealed for help things got even worse! I was subjected to the most vicious treatment during that time, deliberate and sustained psychological abuse, deliberate psychological torture so severe that I ended up in hospital. The things that were done to me were cruel and relentless, and I am still recovering from the torture.

I kept praying all the time, and felt strongly that God was telling me that I would be freed from the hands of those who were persecuting me, so much was my faith that when I contacted Lord Ramsbotham, and told him what had happened, he very kindly offered to provide me with a lawyer, and he would pay for the lawyer. But I felt the Lord urging me to simply trust Him, so I thanked Lord Ramsbotham and asked him instead if he would help Senator Stuart Syvret instead, as he was also being persecuted, for exposing child abuse at Haut de la Garenne. I don't know if he did, but it was certainly very kind of him to want to help me, and when the case was over I wrote back to him and thanked him.

And now things have come full circle. I am slowly healing from my awful ordeal, and these men who were responsible for some of the abuse I suffered (the judges in my case were being leaned on by the MOJ under Falconer and Straw) they are the hunted now. Its funny, because this is the chinese year of the rabbit, and it seems fitting that the cruel arrogant persecutors of the little creatures should be brought by God to become the ones on the run.

Under International Law the UK Police are under the law obliged to arrest Tony Blair if they find him. I think it would be well if Blair gave himself up to the British police, as we have no death penalty. I will certainly visit him in jail, which is more than I can do for Stuart Syvret, as I cannot get to Jersey easily.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Zoompad,
What were you being persecuted for? Is there proof that Tony Blair was personally involved? I am very curious to hear the full story.

Zoompad said...

I was being persecuted for getting myself abused as a child and groomed and raped whilst mentally ill as an adult.

I don't have proof that "Pinnochio" Blair was personally involved in the systematic abuse, but I have proof that the "Stromboli" people who pulled his strings were - his friends.

But Blair must have been fully aware of what they were doing, I have proof that Blair knew. Wether he personally sanctioned it, that I don't know.

Zoompad said...

It will take a brave police officer to arrest this man, but I believe it will happen. I refuse to let go of my belief that most people really have an inner core of decency.