Wednesday 8 September 2010

I AM NOT SUICIDAL

I know my friends are worried about me, because of the bullying I have been recieving off the HAUT DE LA GARENNE MURDER FARCE BLOG, and having my email hacked into by GAZZA and ANDY.

I just want to reassure all my friends that I am not suicidal. I have been crying, and my skin conditions has flared up again, and I have been binging, but I certainly will not be doing anything to myself to harm myself on purpose. I skin my feet, but I don't know I am doing it, until they start bleeding, it's a stress reaction.

I am going to have a nice walk and feed the swans, and do a bit of watercolour painting. That freak show site run by those two malicious morons is not going to make me fall over the edge, and neither is the abusive barrage I am getting on YouTube, calling me a nutter all the time and maliciously telling me that I "Need help", a euphenism for "You are insane" from Greg Lance Watkins (THAT GREG) either. If THAT GREG sets the Court of Protection onto me as he did to Anne Greig, making out she was insane, as he is still maliciously doing, then everyone will know exactly what has happened.

I would like to be allowed to get on with my life and be happy - if I can be allowed to, which it does not seem to be the case, thanks to malicious bullies such as GAZZA, ANDY and THAT GREG.

Anyway, I just wanted everyone to realise I am ok, and not at all suicidal. After all, I do not want to risk the chance of anyone having the idea of murdering me, and then pretending that I did it myself, do I? Us child abuse survivors have to be very careful, we are hated by certain groups of very nasty people. I am a survivor and I will not be a victim statistic. I am a SURVIVOR!

18 comments:

Big E said...

Zoompad, just don't go on there anymore and don't read it hun. Have nothing to do with them, if they want to pick on someone, they can pick on me.

You keep yourself well and happy, and get some comment moderation sorted luv xxx

Zoompad said...

Thanks. I am going to leave all those vile comments up though, they are staying put, as evidence.

I won't go on there any more, hopefully Google will close it down anyway, as they have clearly breached the rules.

Just going to bathe my poor feet now, and slap a bandage on, and go for a little walk (or a hobble!) to feed the swans. xx

Anonymous said...

Ian you should stay off there as well, you are looking like a lamb to the slaughter.

They never hacked your e-mail account, they are not interested in you.

Zoompad said...

What a coward! You creeps remind me of the secret family court bullies, same scardy cat cover up of their true identities, same love of trying to create confusion and destroy people. I am leaving all your vile comments on here, telling me to perform oral sex ext, and you will not get away with what you have done, and are still doing.

Anonymous said...

Leaving the moderation off on your blog is asking for trouble.

Zoompad said...

Hacking into someone elses email address is asking for trouble.

Big E said...

No, they didn't hack my email account, but they tried. I did not open the email they sent me!

Anonymous said...

Who wants to hack into your e-mail account? Whats the benefit? No e-mail account is safe on the Net unless you have encryption software but even then you would only go to such lengths if it was bank data or similar. I just do not understand why anybody could be interested in hacking your e-mail account.Zoompad you are going to have to calm down and take some deeps breaths.

Big E said...

SURFINGFAN and HIKINGFAN....I got the same email aswell, a few days ago.

Zoompad said...

They have left another hateful comment on their blog, and used my identity which they have stolen.

I do not know how to moderate the blog, I am not very technical.

They keep hacking in and I do not know what to do.

I am going to go to the police, because there seems to be zero moderation on this site. I have made several complaints, and they are STILL being allowed to do this.

Zoompad said...

I want to go out, and I can't, because I am scared that people will believe I am really making those hateful comments, if they see my picture. I hate you, I really do.

Big E said...

And, it was allegedly sent by Rico Sorda!!!

Anonymous said...

And you keep on going back there for more!!!! Shame.

Big E said...

No more, no.

Big E said...

Was just very worried about Zoompad, thats all.

Zoompad said...

Ian, I didn't say that about you, THEY HAVE STOLEN MY IDENTITY!

This is really stressing me out. They are keeping me chained to this computer. THis is just wicked!

I HATE YOU GAZZA AND ANDY

Big E said...

Zoompad, we all know you didn't write anything bad about us so don't worry hun, don't even read the crap. I'm not.

Just focus on good things and put those pigs out of your mind lady xxx

mr blobby said...

Zoompad, please don't let the snots get to you; remember you have dealt with and come thru worse.