Friday 10 September 2010

A PRAYER

Dear Jesus,

Please do not let the Pope come to this country. He pretends to come in your name, as your ambassedor, but if that were true he would come with sackcloth and ashes, humble and contrite, to beg forgiveness for all the children his priests and nuns have abused.

He is coming dressed in rich robes, proud, arrogant, condecending to perhaps speak from his pedestal to a chosen few of the abuse survivors. This will hurt the victims of abuse even more, it is another slap in the face for them.

Please dear Jesus, I beg you, do not let him come to these shores. Please stop him from coming to the British Isles.

Thank you for hearing my prayer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not religious.
You do have my support though.

Zoompad said...

Keiyh,

That is dead funny, I laughed my head off, but I can't post it. Thanks for making me laugh though.

Zoompad said...

I meant Keith - my eyes - I need better glasses, sorry!

Zoompad said...

I just had a peep at the Gazza impersonators site. Those paedo loving creeps are going into meltdown now. They are calling us child abuse survivors "BOZOS". It's good to watch the spontanious disintigration of that horrible blogsite.

Zoompad said...

Well, that's a bit of my prayer answered, thank you Jesus xxxx