Wednesday 1 September 2010

ZOOMPAD SUPPORTS STUART SYVRET

I am posting this statement, as there are some very nasty paedos who are posting crap about me.

What these cretins are doing, is to post using my name.

I do not think anyone is really taken in by these disgusting creeps, but I thought I would make this very clear statement just in case.

Stuart Syvret is a man who has been fighting against political corruption for 20 years. He is trying to get justice for the people who were abused at Haut de la Garenne, Jersey. He has my total support, and will continue to have my total support. If anyone sees any bad comment supposedly made by me against this man's integrity, it certainly will never be from my hand. I disagree with Stuart Syvret on one subject - I am a Christian and he has stated that he is not. That is the only subject as far as I am aware that I disagree with him on.

I think Stuart Syvret is a wonderful person, and I pray for him night and day, wether he wants me to or not. (he certainly has never asked me to!) I think it is absolutly disgusting how he has been treated. The only reason he has been persecuted is because he has tried with all his energy to put a halt to child abuse.

I will go on supporting Stuart Syvret. Please take no notice of any stupid comments criticising him which you see on the web supposedly coming from me.

5 comments:

Zoompad said...

I am not ashamed of my Christian faith and do not see why I should be either. Call me a nutter for praying to Jesus if you want. I don't care.

Zoompad said...

Well, that's prime, coming from you. You'd know all about hell though, wouldn't you?

It's you who needs to beg forgiveness from God. He is watching you, you do realise that, don't you? Stop acting like a fool.

Anonymous said...

Syvret is a goon.

Zoompad said...

Stuart is a very kind and very good man. He's tried to help all of us victims of institutional child abuse. He has been persecuted for trying to help us people.

God is going to reward him for what he has done, because God is no man's debtor. One day people everywhere will see what a battle this brave man has fought, it will be in all the newspapers and on television.

We will see the Haut de la Garenne abuse and murder come to justice. God will not allow those people who did those wicked things to get away with it. God never ignores prayers, and there are many people praying about this issue. God won't ignore us, I know he won't. I just know he won't.

Anonymous said...

I doubt very much that anything Stuart does, has done or ever will do, will ever been as henious and evil as what those he has exposed have done. Keep up the good work Staurt and everyone else in Jersey and beyond.