Friday 3 September 2010

I WAS IN ST GEORGES PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL AGED 14

They put me there as a "place of safety" as I had been abused. They didn't seem to know what to do with me. It might have actually been nice if they had tried to listen to me.

So they put me first into a dreadful place, a children's "home", run in the same manner as Haut de la Garenne, the kids kept behind barbed wire fence, put into a cell and rented out to top brass paedos to have sex with. Oh yes, and I mustn't forget Percy and Boris.

After that, I was transferred to the local nut house. I was there for a year, on a "Place of safety" order.

So when I saw this on that stupid malicious blog site

"Just a few really stupid Zoompad quotes worth re-looking at:
“As for religion, I am not religious”
“I believe in Jesus, and the churches I have gone to so far, well, most of them seem to hate Jesus”.
“I was in an asylum” They put me in one as a "place of safety"
Well if this is the calibre of one of his supporters it speaks volumes. "

I just thought to myself, here we go again, the same stuff I have had to deal with for the last 40 years, the pointing finger, the malicious gossip, the "mad woman nut job" jibes.

I am not a bit ashamed of my past. Should I be? I don't think so. I was a child, I was only trying to get away from the people who were abusing me. I never tried to hurt anyone, I had not stolen anything or been vicious to anyone. I was just a child who had been abused, trying to get to a safe place. I ran away from home, (my mum and dad were not the people who were abusing me) the police didn't even tell my dad they had found me, they interrogated me all day, and only told Dad they had me in the evening. The way I was treated was dispicable and cruel, it was also illegal.

So I am not ashamed of anything to do with my childhood. It's other people who ought to be ashamed. My dad, my lovely dad, he apologised to me just before he died, for not protecting me better, but I never blamed him, he was a good father, he was a lovely man who did his best. The so called child protection were the ones who hurt me the most. I certainly will never hang my head in shame over any of this, I will hold it high, and other people need not be ashamed of me either.

God is going to stop all the abuse, it is God who will destroy the circle of abuse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very moving.

- Aangirfan

Anonymous said...

The abusers will try to smear and discredit their accusers, they have a lot to be ashamed of.

I admire your strength and determination.

Take good care
Tracy